The Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) consists of four to six internationally recognized researchers appointed by the Directorate. The SAB advises the Directorate in questions of fundamental research, knowledge transfer and quality management.
Scientific Advisory Board
- Prof Olga Lomová (Charles University of Prague)
- Prof James Mark (University of Exeter)
- Prof Judith Pallot (University of Oxford)
- Prof Gwendolyn Sasse (Center of Eastern European and International Studies, Berlin)
- Prof Irina Busygina (Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies at Harvard University, Cambridge, MA)
- Prof Detlef Pollack (Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, Germany)