CfP: 29th Conference of junior scholars in the field of East European studies
The annual conference of junior scholars in East European studies (JOE) will take place from 1-3 July 2022 in Jena. The conference aims to bring together scholars from various disciplines focusing on Eastern Europe namely advanced students, Ph.D. candidates, and young scholars who have already completed their doctoral research. The conference encourages all participants to present and discuss their research projects withother prospective scholars and qualified professionals. The convention provides an overview of current research projects on East Central and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia in the German-speaking area. It enables interdisciplinary exchange and networking among young scholars.
Suggestions for individual projects:
- An abstract of maximum 400 words which relates to the research question, findings,theoretical approach and method;
- Five key words to summarize the thematic focus;
- Information about the status of the research project and institutional affiliation.
Suggestions for panels:
- Summary of maximum 200 words with the title, topic, and target of the panel;
- Abstracts and information on the individual texts;
- Five key words per abstract to summarize the thematic foci;
- A panel should consist of three speakers and represent at least two different institutions. The moderation is arranged by the organizer.
Applications should be submitted based on the prepared forms (see https://dgo-online.org/neuigkeiten/aktuelles/cfp-joe-29th-conference-of-junior-scholars-in-the-field-of-east-european-studies). Please send your abstract(s) by 24 January 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please see the CfP as PDF.